Blog Patrol Counter

Friday, July 29, 2011

First ever Rangers game

Hud and his dad were invited to attend the Rangers game with friends, and this is the result: two guys hanging out and having a blast.  Between the nachos, cokes, hot dogs, peanuts, and Hud's first ever Rangers game, not to mention having his dad all to himself without any pesky little sisters around, I'm thinking this was an outing he won't soon forget.

As for Sis and Fin's play date, let's just say it was a non event.  Both gals acted like old matrons--there was no chasing, fighting, dawg wrastling, nada.  They were both total ladies and, frankly, I think a little bored.  Fin, however, did distinguish herself as the smartest damn dog I have ever known, when it came to her figuring out the doggie door.  She went out--just out--not in and out--before she totally go it.  When she was ready to go back inside, she walked over to the doggie door and looked back at me to see if I was going to hold the top part open for her, like I did the first time.  I told her she could do it herself this time, and she put her head down, and gently shoved it open, and walked inside.  I'm sorry, folks, but that made Sis and Wigman look like two total meat heads.  Dumb, German, meat heads. 

No comments:

Post a Comment