Blog Patrol Counter

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Gratitude

It seems I am officially stuck.  The scale is stuck on a number and does not seem to want to budge.  Never mind I have let myself have frozen yogurt, once, recently--you are supposed to be able to cheat occasionally or life ain't much worth livin', in my book.  So, that means I either have to ramp up the exercise to bust through this plateau, or decide this is where I want to stay.  The mere thought of ramping up my exercise more makes my eyes roll back in my head......c'mon.....can life truly be this cruel??  Apparently, yes.

If I cut back any further on food, no one, and I mean no one, will want to endure being around me.  I just don't do ravenously hungry well at all and I would totally suck in a Third World Country.  No AC, no food, no showers---I'd.... be.... a.....basket case.  Makes my little scale issue a true non-event.   So with that said, I think I will be TOTALLY grateful for where I live, and the number on my scale.  I'll just keep on working on it---and be GRATEFUL that I am where I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment