Blog Patrol Counter

Friday, July 1, 2011

Look out, Charlene

I'm going to have to out myself here lest I bear the shame of giving you the impression that I actually do what I say I'm going to do, when it comes to ironing.  I haven't-- and it's all still hanging there-- and since there are still a few wearable things in my closet, I have yet to pick up that 10,000 pound iron.  It's not that it's heavy--it's just that I don't want to do it.  Once I get started, it's not so bad--it's just that getting started part that's tough.  I just realized, though that Senora Maria won't be here on Monday, due to the holiday, and I may be in serious trouble by then.  Dang.

What about this recent report that Charlene Witstock, runaway bride, took off for the Monaco airport to bail on Prince Albert and this weekends wedding, after finding out about some "dastardly behavior" on his part?  Whether it actually happened or not, Honey, take at good hard look at your in-laws to be, as well as Albert, and that should be all the information you need.  It is what it is, Charlene, and he ain't no prize, but if you still want the guy, go ahead and marry him 'cause I'm not sure too may other women want him.  Yeah, the gold diggers might still want him, but most have already had him, so buyer beware.  And FYI--the lemon law does not apply in Monaco or marriage.

If you haven't seen the email on the Internet (Yahoo) sent by the worlds meanest MIL, to her soon to be DIL, get on and read it, because it'll blow your dress up for sure, and give you the best laugh of the day.  I swanny......that MIL to be has gotta be so freaking embarrassed that her email went viral, thanks to one of her friends(?) and now everybody knows what a toad she really is.  No matter what happened between the two, that's just plain old mean spirited and down right ignorant--almost exactly what she accused her soon to be DIL of being.  OMG.  Stupid much, lady?  Bet she won't do that again.

And speaking of weddings, (how was that for a slick segue), I finally heard back from the florist via a return email, and he sounds lovely and most helpful.  He asked a question I couldn't answer, like the shape of the table--was it unique (?)-- beats me---and said since he is very familiar with the Villa B., he would find out all the specific's of where they plan to seat us, table shape, etc., and go from there.  He already knows I want lemons incorporated in the theme, so this should be really fun to see what he comes up with.  I love flowers and this kind of stuff more than anything, and if I had my way, I'd be borrowing Italian china from somewhere, to do the table in also.  Hey.....go big or go home.  This is my baby boy's send off into married life, and I love, love, love seeing something beautiful, created in love.  All in all, I feel like we are in great Italian hands, and since I'm not doing the flowers, or cooking the dinner, my plan is just to go and have FUN. 

Happy 4th !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment