Blog Patrol Counter

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Limeade.....a la diet

While this may not seem newsworthy to some, it might be to those gals who've been dieting as long as I have.  I figured out how Sonic makes their SF limeades and it'll rock your world.  And, yes, I do know " it'll " is not a recognized contraction but I like it, therefore it is.  Anywho, on to the limeade.  All you need is a can of Sprite zero, and several lime slices.  I keep my Sprite in the refrige so it's really cold, and then pour it over ice.  Slice up your lime, squeeze as many as you like, stir, and quaff!  You'll gulp it down in a heartbeat, so you may need two.  It's that good. Hey.....they're zero calories so you can do it.  Tell the diet police I said you could. Thirsty, now, aren't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment