Blog Patrol Counter

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I have lost my mind

The plans are made and I think she'll enjoy it-- I'm just not telling her until tomorrow.  I swore I'd never do this.... but I am.  Sis is having a friend over tomorrow to play.  I know....I've lost my mind but I'm still doing it, no matter what.  She's so bored and lonely I can't stand another minute of the "mopey's".  With Wig gone, she's just b-o-r-e-d.  It's too hot to play outside and I'm thinking a four legged friend is going to be right up her alley.

Hud, Had and Avery's dog, Finely, is coming over tomorrow and is the cutest little dog ever.  She's a white Malti-Poo and has more brains and personality than a lot of people I know.  I'd hoped to have her today but today is her Billie Bones day of grooming, which means tomorrow she'll be even cuter than she usually is, all clean and snipped.  I'm not sure Sis is going to share her toys with Fin but that's not a big worry--Fin probably wouldn't want them anyway.  What I can't wait to see is how Sis will teach Fin to use the doggie door.  As smart as Fin is, all it'll take is Sis shooting through it once, and Fin will be all over it.  It should be a hoot to watch.

I'm not worried about Sis being mean to Fin since she usually loves other dogs but I'm not going to leave them alone, in case Sis goes all psycho on Fin.  I am anticipating quite a bit of chasing and playing but if Sis turns all "mean girl" on Fin, that will be that.  I'm not playing dog referee.  Nuh, uh.


No comments:

Post a Comment