Blog Patrol Counter

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Kings of Leon?? Nah

I just checked my FB page and Benji had posted around 1AM, while out on the town in Vegas, some people thought he and one of his band mates, Nathan Gehri, were the lead singer and bass player of the Kings of Leon.  Apparently, they were totally starstruck, and kept buying Benji and Nathan drinks.  Benji and Nathan loved it, of course, so they played right along.  With his band of buddies there with them, they must have looked like they had an entourage.  The funniest part is, Nathan and Benji are always asked if they are brothers, they look so much alike.  Nathan looks more like Benji, than Brian does!  

I'm sure both Andrea and Benji have had a ball in their respective cities and are probably wiped out at this point.  If I hear any other hilarious stories, I'll pass them along.  I love Vegas.....you're liable to see and hear just about anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment