Blog Patrol Counter

Monday, July 25, 2011

Pasta and Pinkberry

As I was leaving the gym yesterday, one of the check in gals asked me if I wanted anything from My Fit Foods.  I was thinking she one of those gnarly protein bars and was about to say NO.  She proceeded to unzip a little cooler and offered me any of the ready to hop straight into the microwave, meals.  I'm serious....visions of that for dinner vs coming up with something else, danced before my eyes, so I asked if I could have one for Fred, too.  She assured me that was fine and I must say the Turkey Pasta was outstanding!!  Probably a little too spicy for small people but the sun dried tomatoes and seasonings rocked my pasta deprived world.  It was a medium size container so there was plenty left over for lunch today and the total number of calories was 420, so divided by two, that wasn't too shabby.  Fred went to work out and came back with two also but one of his was some kind of chicken thing that I'm not so sure was a real score.  Stick with the turkey pasta and you won't be disappointed.

And while I'm on a food jag, (like when am I ever not on one) go to Pinkberry tonight for frozen yogurt.  Friday night I had a small of the chocolate/caramel swirl, with sea salt sprinkled on top, and alllllllll most left this planet.  Best thing ever for a hot, dry, Dallas evening.  In fact, you can eat a lot of it since that looks like all we have forecast for the rest of July and probably August. See...you feel cooler already, don't ya?
                                                                     

1 comment: