Blog Patrol Counter

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Mom update

Bruce and I just went by after working out to check on her, and while she was leaning a little to the right, she also had her chair stuffed with a bunch of pillows, just like she used to do on her sofa, which often tilted her a little to the right, too.  I asked her to get up and walk for me and she did, though slowly, but she hasn't been setting speed records in quite a while, so no big deal.  We chatted for a bit and she was clear as a bell, and had Bruce and I laughing about old timely crank ice cream freezers.  My best guess is, she's having TIA's (mini strokes) and one of these days, she's going to have a bigger one-- or more than one.  The good news is, for right now, she's good, and at 3 PM, she's headed for the ice cream social we reminded her about.  Ice cream cures just about everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment