Blog Patrol Counter

Friday, July 15, 2011

Look out, Aquarium!

This is how the younger fashionistas dress, to go to the Aquarium.  Note all the accessories.  Her mom did the pony tail, and Hadley applied all the girly-girl gee gaws. When she came out to the car to leave, she told her mom "Don't look at me", and proceeded to hop right in.  Later, when she went to see Babe, my mom, Had reached into her purse, and gave mom some band aids.  I'm telling you...she is a scream.  Move over , Lady Gaga.

I just got a call from my neighbor, Mary, and she wants to take Bruce and me to lunch Sunday as a thank you for the mail, watering, Bruce fixing her car mirror, etc.  I keep telling her that's not necessary, but I've finally just decided if that's what she wants to do, to feel like she has properly thanked us, then I need to just let her.  She is such a crack up.  We always go to the same place and that's just fine.  Her cousin, Hamilton, always drives and joins us for lunch, and we love him, too.  She wanted us to go last Sunday but I couldn't as I was busy with MOB.  (Mother of Bride)  MOB and MOG were out and about scouting and making plans for a party for Andrea that needed some "assistance", as the younger gals giving it were ....well.....sort of stuck.  I am so fortunate to have a MOB that I not only adore, but who is fun and funny, and makes me laugh constantly.  Yeah, I know how incredibly lucky I am, too.

Today is blast off for the bride and groom to their respective cities for a last rip it up, tear it up, with their pals.  The last email I received concerning all the plans for Andrea's Bachelorette Party told all the girls attending, to be sure to "pack their party panties", and I rolled.  Dang, these girls are fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment