Blog Patrol Counter

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Nuh, uh

Boy....this is not a truck I ever want to see out front of my house--and that's exactly where it is.  The good news is, it's for my neighbors, and he parked in front of the wrong house.  At least for now anyway.  For a second, I thought maybe he might be here for Sis.  It seems our neighbors have squirrels and possibly a raccoon or two......or five.  Racoons usually hang in packs so where there's one, be prepared for lots.  I was thinking they might have opossums, since we've had several in the back yard.  Fred threw one in the trash and when I lifted the lid, I thought it was dead, until it hissed at me.  Man....you wanna see a fat girl run, just put a opossum in your trash can.  I nearly killed him for that.  I bet I set a brand new record for the driveway sprint, while cussing.

Frankly, I don't want to call these people to remove any of the stuff listed on the side of that truck.  All of those animals freak me out except beavers, and quit laughing 'cause I already know what you're thinking, and you're bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment