Blog Patrol Counter

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Good luck Bristol and Levi

Since my morning did not start off real well, and believe me you don't want to know the specifics, suffice it to say I got a big old smile when I read that Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston are engaged.  Good for them!  And I send them my sincerest hopes for a long and happy marriage.  And the best part??  I bet Sarah Palin is about to have a cowwwwwww.  They didn't tell her--they sold their story to Us magazine.  Now, admittedly, that might not make for the best possible start but since they both knew Sarah would not be pleased, at least they avoided a personal version of Sarah's Hiroshima.  They hope to be married very soon--4-6 weeks maybe, in Alaska and if it was me, I'd do it outside, in nature, with just my closest friends and family. From what the Internet article said, according to Bristol, it sounded like old Sarah wields a pretty big stick and that Bristol is a little afraid of her.  Honey.....we all are.  Make no mistake about it.

Now, on a different "nature" note, I have not had a white bunny sighting in ages and I am concerned.  If I knew for sure where he lived, I'd go check on him but I don't.   He may have been moved inside to beat the heat, and that's my hope, otherwise in that fur suit, he's got to be dead.  On a positive note, maybe he's hopping around inside the house, in the cool air, being doted upon.  Let's hope so.  I didn't know it but rabbits can be really mean--they can bite and pee on you.  I almost got it in Idaho one time when I walked up to a caged rabbit and was about to lean down and look at it.  I was quickly pulled out of peeing range and told not to mess with that rabbit, unless I liked rabbit pee.  And here I thought it was just a nice, big, fat old rabbit.  See....I told you rabbits and cats were alike.
Whoa.

No comments:

Post a Comment