Blog Patrol Counter

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Shame on Attorneys...all of them

I've just got to get this off my chest so here goes.  You might want to buckle up and if you are an attorney, by all means READ ON.  I HATE attorneys.  (I realize that's a "No, Duh" for most of you all but it's more recent for me.)  I used not to hate on them-- but I sure do now.  I used not to really get why people hated them so much and why they made such nasty comments and jokes about them.  I get it now.  Damn.  And it's tough to see what's happened to our judicial system and how the "truth" has nothing to do with  what happens in Court--it's all about who can lie, manipulate, skirt the truth or flat out lie, twist the facts, and put on an Oscar award worthy performance--for the jury.  And then there is their arrogance.  And did I mention the politics?  OMG.  I don't even need to go there, do I?
  There is not one shred of truth that comes out of their mouths and then they earn these enormous fees for lying like a bunch of dawgs.  How do they do that, every day, and look themselves in the mirror and not hate who and what they see?  I'll tell you how.  It's all about "winning".  It's NOT about doing the right thing.  Always taking the high road.  Oh, noooooo.  They always take the low road, just in case you don't.  I don't think they could find the high road anymore anyway since it's been soooo long since they've seen it--if they ever did and that's really disturbing.  They'll do whatever it takes--lie, cheat , manipulate, snuggle up to the judge, put $$ in his reelection campaign coffer, all to assure that HE leans their way.  I realize not all judges are such sleaze balls but a lot of them are. Sleaze balls with power....it's the making of nightmares.  And what is a judge?  Nothing more than an attorney with power.  Scary, isn't it?

Which brings me to honesty--rigorous honesty.  Oh, and that little thing called "the facts".  What happened to that?  Oh....I forgot.  That has nothing to do with it anymore, does it?

No comments:

Post a Comment