Blog Patrol Counter

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Random thoughts

By my calculations, I should have West Nile virus by tomorrow--Tuesday at the latest.  I went out to water all my pots and the hanging baskets and was feasted upon by an entire squadron of mosquitoes.  And when I tried to use my hose sprayer to spray them off, it was like I somehow tasted better.  Now in the backyard, I'm safe.  We have one of those mosquito misting things and though one day I may wake up with hair growing on my tongue, from the "natural" chemicals it uses, at least I can be outside.  It has this cool little remote and if you are worried there might be a lone mosquito out there, you can always blast him by hitting the remote.  Ahhhh....backyard chemicals.  Nothing like it.

I just hopped out of the shower and this is something I just don't get : why do cats like to lick shower water off the door?  I know that's random but I just don't get it.  Muff has a little bitty water bowl that I keep filled with fresh water for him, so he doesn't have to walk all the way into the kitchen.  Yeah...yeah...I know.  That's a tad over the top but Sister used to chase him and be real mean to him so I just tried to make life a little easier for him.  But shower water???  What's up with that??

Final Frick and Frack update:  My car is out---- but the door still has to have somebody come either give it the Last Rights or put some new supports on it.  Since it's older than either of the boys, I'm all for pulling the plug. Buh bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment