Blog Patrol Counter

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

How sad...

As much as I might enjoy it, I just can't get myself to tee off on Mel Gibson.  I'm sure you may be wondering why, and I have to admit I am pondering that a little bit myself, and here's what I think it boils down to :  I don't think I could do a better number on him, than he's already done on himself.  I thought Tiger was self destructive.  Mel makes Tiger looks like a kindergartner.  The more tapes that are released, the sadder it gets, and the deeper he digs himself.  Probably the best thing for Mel would be to go buy himself a deserted island somewhere and just go live there--- so he cannot hurt anyone else--especially his children. 

Yes, he and Oksana both got "played"--- by each other. What goes around, comes around.  Sad, sad, sad.  And sick, sick, sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment