Blog Patrol Counter

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Twizzling

There's a really handsome guy walking around downtown that you might run into, if you are lucky.  This guy is soooo cute, it'll hurt your eyes.  He's especially cute now since he shaved the dead rat off his face last night.  It went in stages but it's gone and that's what really matters.  It's not that I didn't like how it looked.  That part was OK though sometimes I almost didn't recognize him since he just did not look quite right to me.  It was how it felt that was just awwwwful.  Like kissing a scrub brush--especially the upper lip part.  B-A-D.  Now he's soft and slick as a baby's butt and THAT'S the part I like.  Woo hooo!

Every now and then he has to do the "mountain man" thing and grow something ratty, and when my sister-in-law told him he looked younger with it, that sealed the current face toupee and extended it's duration.  I don't mind the look of  facial hair--I just hate all the "twizzling" that goes with it.....you know what I'm talking about.  All the playing with it, wiggling the hairs around, pulling on them, teeth-raking, noodling and doodling, and fiddling.  And then more twizzling.  And then food in it.  Or worse.  Barf.

No comments:

Post a Comment