Blog Patrol Counter

Friday, June 11, 2010

Construction continues

I plan to spend some time this weekend trying to get this site revamped. I have just finished working on it some more but it still sucky, unlike the cool professional ones. I plan to check with one of my pals and see how she did hers or better yet, who may have done it for her! I also have two big gardenia bushes to get planted before Fred takes to his bed of pain for the next month. I told him hole digging would get him in shape for surgery. Hey, now...I'm gonna mow for him while he digs...

I did receive his list this morning for his post surgical food requirements and thank God our maid was late because I would have made the guy from The Shining look sane if she'd seen me. Here's some of his list and I am still snorting and laughing as I type: ice water, iced green tea (ewww) , Ensure shakes (what???) , Gatorade (green only-why??) , non-dairy smoothies (made out of whaaaaat?) , Apple/Peach juice, and lasssssst but not leassssst...Slurpees from 7-11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awwwww, hellllll...if I drive up to 7-11, I'm stayin'. But, hang on....there's more.

Non-red jello, Popsicles (no red), soft foods like scrambled eggs, mashed potatoes, etc., but the best and my all time favorite was:

Pureed foods in blender

OMG. Baby food?? I don't think so.



No comments:

Post a Comment