Blog Patrol Counter

Friday, June 25, 2010

TMI--Too Much Information

Well.....my stars and garters. This is just about THE LAST thing I wanted to deal with but here it is and I have. For those of you with elderly parents, buckle up, because if you aren't to this stage yet, you will be. It seems my mother has decided she just hates wearing a bra. Yep...you read that right. A BRA. So she just doesn't. And let's just say it shows. I'm talking hound dog ears, here.... and high beams that nobody else really wants to see, thank you very much. She's forgotten she lives in a "community" now--with visitors. The other Plaza residents probably couldn't care less and don't even notice-- but the staff does-- and understandably, we must keep up appearances, after all. Plus....she just looks like a bag lady without one. Sorry.... but that's just the facts.

To make life easier and LOTS more comfortable, I headed out to get her some Spanks/Assets camisoles that nicely keep the "girls" in place and take care of the high beam situation. Genius, no? (Guys: hint here--Think built in bra with some cling, in a sleeveless t-shirt). Comfy, easy, and I think I sold her on the idea 'cause man, I tried. A lot.

When I called my sister to give her the "good news", she almost had a stroke laughing. She's teaching summer school so "she couldn't possibly take care of this" and enjoyed the absolute hell out me having to do it. Yeah, well...the next little "mom" drama that comes up has my sister's name on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment