Blog Patrol Counter

Thursday, June 3, 2010

EGGstraspecial


Oh, Lordy....She's HERE!! She touched down on the driveway minutes ago and is rockin' my backyard, let me just tell ya. I called Fred to tell him "the eagle had landed" and he's all excited. I bet he is. All of the benefits, none of the payola. What's not to love? Not to mention he gets to eat all the stuff that gets cooked. Never mind he gets to pay for the food--that's a minor detail not actually worthy of mentioning.

I'm thinking of naming my EGG. Fred made some suggestions and let's just say none of them made the cut. Anyone with suggestions, let me know your ideas. It must be Eggceptional. Eggspecially for my EGG.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on birthing BGE. I think I was there the day of con/inception -- that day back in November when you smacked your lips over Kay Barry's BGE roasted chicken. I'm callin her 'BABY' till you name her something else!

    ReplyDelete