Blog Patrol Counter

Friday, June 18, 2010

Patrol Girl


Wow...Bruce continues to eat whatever I put in front of him and as I figured, the no dairy idea just hit the wall. I fixed him some Fettuccine Alfredo and sliced up Honey baked ham and stirred the small ham bites into the hot noodles, and then let it cool somewhat. Snarf. It's gone. He wanted some cooked carrots so I fixed those. Wolfed. He has fruit Sorbet for dessert so I figure Mexican Flan cannot be far behind. It's easy, tastes so good, and slides down so well.

We've had a minor issue a couple of times: someone on drugs wants to tell me what to do and how to do it. He even checks my pain meds dosage. Please. IF I wanted to OD him, it would have happened by now. Then this morning, he told me "they said I could clean my nose with a tooth pick and some hydrogen peroxide".....a tooth pick.....really. I returned with the Q-tips and the peroxide and tried not to laugh.

Then this afternoon, it got way too quiet so I went to check to see if he was sleeping. Well.....not exactly. Sister was in the bed with him, on her back like a big fat seal, snoozing, as he loved on her. I must admit, she did smell luscious...and she knew it. Snooze Director on the Love Boat. I finally made her go back in the den so he could really sleep--and she's been trying to get back ever since. Big surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment