Blog Patrol Counter

Monday, June 21, 2010

Takin' a load off


Since my tail feathers are draggin', as my mother would say, I'm going to take a few days off from posting unless something really earth shaking occurs, and I'm not holding my breath on that one. The most exciting thing I can anticipate is Harris getting those "things" out of his nose on Wednesday so he'll quit gritchin' about them. I'm sure they are miserable--just please tell somebody else about them, as I have just gone unexpectedly deaf. Off to lie down--this old broad is tired. I bet you can relate.

1 comment:

  1. As my sons say, I should get a life! But, until I do, how am I going to start my day without knowing 'justhow(you)seeit'? Enjoy your hiatus, but come back to blogworld soon, OK? Hugs to the invalid and his nurse.

    ReplyDelete