Blog Patrol Counter

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Good Morning!

Sort of knocked your eyeballs right out of your head didn't it? I've been playing around so I thought I'd see how long I could stand this one. Blog design, the ones I'd really want, are mostly for either people who are actually selling something (design) or other artistic services. As a result, they hire talented people to design their blog and pay them a nice chunk of change. Me? Well...uh, no. I am just entertaining myself so unless I get lucky and EVER have more than seven followers, I'm going the bargain route, so beware. I warned ya.

Update on Fred: He's sitting in here with me now and is coming along--he's down to one nap a day and no Hydrocodone, though the throat still continues to feel like a welder left his torch on overnight, shoved down Fred's throat. Sis continues to give him her own brand of Nursing care, if you can call it that. She's never had him home this long, all to herself, so heaven only knows what hell I'll face when he goes back to work. She thinks he's here all day to play with her. The other afternoon I heard her doing her high pitched yip which means something is up. Sure enough, it was. Fred had her up on the bed and was "playing" with her by holding two of her feet together--nothing more--just grabbing them and holding them, and it made... her... nuts. When she doesn't like something or gets frustrated, she goes 100% girly and yips--like someone is killing her. Read: she's frustrated so her voice goes up three octaves. Those two are just a match made in heaven. She continues to give me the disappointed dog look in the mornings when I get up to feed her instead of her dad. She's still nice about it but you can just tell I'm not all that, to her, and HE is.

This just in: Sister and Golf umbrellas. FYI they DO NOT go together. Since it was still raining, when I let both pups out, I knew it would be a short and sweet trip. Dachshunds don't do water. So since I was getting the paper anyway, I decided to invite Sis to walk under my huge umbrella. Let's just say the only way I might have gotten her to even try it would have been if I'd been carrying a large cooked T-bone or sliced cheese. I guess to her, getting wet was worth it. They both got toweled dry and then had a brief game of "crack the whip" with the towel, only Wigman can't really play anymore--not enough teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment