Blog Patrol Counter

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Dull? Never!


There just never seems to be a dull moment over here. Benji is on a tour bus with a C&W singer Brittany Black headed for Green Bay, Wisconsin, to play some gig tonite, Brian is moving the rest of his stuff into his own apartment today, and with any luck, he'll come get his washer and dryer out of the garage and I'll have that space back. Yea. Our power went off all down our block for about 45 minutes last night. Luckily it was after dark so it never even really got hot--just dark.

Later I'll be heading to Tom Thumb to return the gross fruit I got yesterday. The watermelon was all soft and mealy (and that was before I dropped it), the cantaloupe was just yuk, and the bananas while perfect yesterday, morphed into something mushy and dark, overnight. Produce...can't live with it, can't live with out it. Don't even get me started.

I think I'm liking Martha Stewart's magazine a little too much. I found a spot on a shirt the other day and after having just put down her mag, I found myself thinking, WWMD??? OK.....that's just wrong. I am being brain washed by Martha Stewart.

Above is a shot of my fat little friend, snoring (her), beside her dad. Yep....she's back in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment