Blog Patrol Counter

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Cats and rabbits...who knew??

I think I could apply for the job of Air Traffic Controller--not that I'd want it.  After orchestrating all of mom's appointments with the drivers at The Plaza, and the communication involved, and the computering required to keep it all straight, etc., I honestly think keeping jet liners from crashing into each other would be about the same, give or take.  OK....maybe that's a tad extreme but that's sure how it feels keeping mom's, Fred's, (for right now) and my world, all straight.  I feel like a juggler with not enough arms.  Life sure can get complicated, can't it?

If I sound whiny it's because I am.  I think I'm just worn out (again) so I'm throwing my own little pity party until I get sick of  hearing myself, which should be in about two seconds.  I personally think a little whining is good for ya as long as you don't stay there too long.  If I don't want to hear myself boo hoo, nobody else does either.  Man....that was deep, no?

Now, I don't know why I'm thinking about this but then that's scary to even try to figure out.  Have you ever noticed that cats and rabbits look a whole lot alike in their bodies?  And not just in their legs and feet...even their trunks look similar. I was looking at Muff's legs the other day as I was brushing him (I actually think he's more hair than cat) and he looked just like a rabbit.  No wonder cats can jump like black basketball players--they are part rabbit.

No comments:

Post a Comment