Blog Patrol Counter

Friday, June 4, 2010

Mission: Muff


I really hate to admit this in cyberspace but after reading some of my BGE cookbook, I am almost intimidated. Geeze, louise....I feel like I am getting my Master's in BGE cooking. I think I can fix that by just whipping off the vinyl cover and firing her up. If you're afraid of the horse, speak nicely to him, pat him, and get on anyway. AB wanted to know what I'm going to try and I think it's going to be Kay's smoked chicken or pizza--or maybe both. Shoot...if I'm firing it up, I might as well. Plus, they cook differently so I can test that out.

I wasn't sure if you all had ever seen Muff so I included a picture of him, roasting, in the sun of my bedroom window. While it's not a portrait, it's the best I could get since he does not like to be photographed. Which brings me nicely to the issues I've been having lately with him. He wants to sleep with me and I don't want him to. He's hot, he bed hogs, and he scratches and grooms right when I'm either almost asleep or asleep, waking me up. Could I throw him out and shut the door. Definitely. The problem? He will alley cat wail until I re-open the door. And he's stubborn. He can do it f-o-r-e-v-e-r. Fred suggested I get a spray bottle or squirt gun and "fritz" him. I swear...those were his exact words. Fritz him, huh?? Well, I suppose I could but then he will Navy Seal it back in the room as soon as I am asleep, and then I'll have a wet, hot cat in the bed with me. Not gooood.

So here's my plan: while Fred is home after his sinus and tonsillectomy surgery, I'm going to teach Muff to sleep with HIM, in the other room!! Genius, don't you think?? Since Fred's been re-assigned in there for snoring, he and Muff can just snooze it up, all day if necessary. Then at night, Muff will auto-cat-ically go in there to sleep. Oh, yeah, baby.....that's what I'm gonna do.

No comments:

Post a Comment